The fully motorised jib crane is the best solution where three degrees of motion is required to be done by electric power and no manual handling is possible. It is commonly used to handle the heavy loads and frequency of handling operation is more and a matter of importantance to achieve productivity on shop floor. In these cranes rotary motion of the jib arm is acheived through motor gear box which is coupled with a gear which in turn meshed with another gear of large diameter fixed to column.
This crane is suitable for use in shop floor area where installing overhead cranes is proved to be costly. Also we can consider it as a low cost alternative to the other material handling equipments.
Flamepfoof hoist and control panel options are available with this crane.
|SAFE WORKING LOAD||125KG TO 3000KG|
|SPAN (JIB ARM RADIUS)||1000MM TO 5000 MM|
|LIFT HEIGHT||100MM TO 4000MM|
|TOTAL HEIGHT||3000MM TO 5000MM|
|MOTORISED TROLLEY||STANDARD MAKE|
|SPEED||1M/MIN TO 5M/MIN|
- Engineered square column for high rigidity & low dead weight.
- Under running single girder crane.
- Customised design.
- Good quality raw material.
- Optimum strength.
- Rugged design.
- Low maintenance.
- For lifting materials in Engineering Industries, Automotive Industies and similar Industries. Material movements within specified areas in construction sites, Production floors, Assembly Lines, Storage areas, Power stations and similar places.
- Job handling at Machine tools, Assembly stations, Outdoor storage yards and Loading ramps.