These cranes are useful in low headroom applications. These cranes are low cost compared to other material handling equipment overhead cranes. Also where overhead cranes require more space for its operation these jib cranes proves to ergonomical and economical thus giving operator the required operation convinience and maximum safety.
Jib Cranes available in three Models:
- MO: Manually Operated, Up – Down, Cross and Swing all three Movements Manually Operated.
- SM: Semi Motorised, Up – Down, Cross Movements Motorised and Swing Movements Manually.
- FM: Fully motorised, up – Down, Cross and Swing all three Movements Motorised.
The jib cranes can be ordered using following model codes.
- Model No.: SM – 0.5T – 4R – 3H – 270°
- SM: Semi Motorised
- 0.5: 0.5 Ton Capacity.
- 4.0: 4 M Jib Span.
- 3.0: 3 M Total Height
- 270°: Degree of Jib Rotation.
This crane is suitable for use in shop floor area where installing overhead cranes is proved to be costly. Also we can consider it as a low cost alternative to the other material handling equipments.
Flamepfoof hoist and control panel options are available with this crane.
|SAFE WORKING LOAD||125KG TO 3000KG|
|SPAN (JIB ARM RADIUS)||1000MM TO 5000 MM|
|LIFT HEIGHT||100MM TO 4000MM|
|TOTAL HEIGHT||3000MM TO 5000MM|
|MOTORISED TROLLEY||STANDARD MAKE|
|SPEED||1M/MIN TO 5M/MIN|
- Engineered square column for high rigidity & low dead weight.
- Under running single girder crane.
- Customised design.
- Good quality raw material.
- Optimum strength.
- Rugged design.
- Low maintenance.
- For lifting materials in Engineering Industries, Automotive Industies and similar Industries. Material movements within specified areas in construction sites, Production floors, Assembly Lines, Storage areas, Power stations and similar places.
- Job handling at Machine tools, Assembly stations, Outdoor storage yards and Loading ramps.